Now in its ninth year, the 2013 Award will again enable the winner to increase their knowledge in infant health by attending one of the following professional conferences:
* Unite/CPHVA Annual Professional Conference and Exhibition (22nd - 23rd October 2013, Harrogate)
* Royal College of Midwives Annual Conference (13th - 14th November 2013, Telford)
The Award will cover:
- the conference fee
- travel expenses
- two nights' accomodation
- daily subsistence allowance
- Kindle Fire Tablet 7" LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8GB
ENTER NOW at www.surveymonkey.com/s/educationaward2013
One runner up will receive travel expenses and accomodation at a HiPP Study Day. For more information please visit www.hipp4hcps.co.uk
Each entrant will receive a FREE subscription to JFHC
Closing date: Friday 12th July 2013
Education Award 2013 Conditions of Entry
By entering the Competition, applicants are deemed to have read and agreed to the conditions below:
1. In choosing the winner(s) and in other matters as appropriate, the judges' decision will be final.
2. Employees of JFHC, HiPP Organic and their families are disqualified from entering for the Award.
3. Provision of the conference fee, accomodation, travel, subsistence allowance, and subscription to JFHC will be arranged and paid for by the organisers. The organisers will not be responsible for any monies spent by the winning entrant.
4. The winners will be announced on Friday 12th July 2013.
5. The winner of the Award may be asked to prepare a short paper (approx 1200 - 1500 words) about their work in infant nutrition support. It is envisaged that the paper will be published in JFHC. The winner is not expected to be an experienced author as full editorial assistance is available.
The judging panel will consist of the editor of JFHC, a Dietitian/Nutritionist, a Midwife and a Health Visitor