Now in its eighth year, the 2012 Education in Infant Nutrition Award, in association with Aptamil Professional, will again enable the winner to increase their knowledge in infant nutrition by attending a major healthcare conference.
In order to be in line for a chance to win, simply click here to complete the entry form and tell us in no more than 400 words what you expect to learn from your chosen conference and how you envisage using this knowledge to improve the nutrition of infants in your care.
You can choose from the following conferences:
- UNITE/CPHVA Annual Conference and Exhibition (7-8 November 2012, Brighton)
- Royal College of Midwives Annual Conference (13-14 November 2012, Brighton)
- JFHC Live (12-13th March 2013, London)
The Award will cover: conference fee; travel expenses; two nights' accommodation; and a daily subsistence allowance.
There will also be two runners-up prizes of travel expenses and attendance at a Learning Curve Evidence Based Study Day. www.learningcurve.net. while EACH ENTRANT will receive a FREE subscription to JFHC.
The closing date is Wednesday 3rd October 2012 so good luck and we look forward to receiving your entries.
Education in Infant Nutrition Award 2012 Conditions of Entry:
By entering the Competition, applicants are deemed to have read and agreed to the conditions below:
1. In choosing the winner(s) and in other matters as appropriate, the judges' decision will be final.
2. Employees of JFHC, Nutricia Ltd and their families are disqualified from entering the Award.
3. Provision of the conference fee, accommodation, travel, subsistence allowance, and subscription to JFHC will be arranged and paid for by the organisers. The organisers will not be responsible for any monies spent by the winning entrant.
4. The winners will be announced on Wednesday 10th October 2012.
5. The winner of the Award may be asked to prepare a short paper (approx 1200-1500 words) about their work in infant nutrition support. It is envisaged that the paper will be published in JFHC. The winner is not expected to be an experienced author as full editorial assistance is available.
The judging panel will consist of the editor of JFHC, a Dietitian/Nutritionist, a Midwife and a Health Visitor.
Posted 23/08/2012 by email@example.com